Whether you are looking to reduce pack weight, or increase the versatility of your sleep system, the Flex is the most thoughtfully designed ultralight down quilt available for sale. This adaptable blanket style sleeping bag can be securely closed to block out the cold night air, or completely opened to let in the summer breezes, with countless options in between. This makes it perfect for thru-hikers and folks who need one bag to cover many temperatures comfortably. Our attention to detail and countless nights of field testing have created an ultralight backpacking quilt that alleviates any concerns you’ve had about quilt style sleeping bags:
- Patented attachment system attaches your quilt to the top of your sleeping pad, minimizing heat-sapping dead-air space around your body. This versatile system allows you to sleep comfortably in a wide range of temperatures.
- Down filled baffle at the foot box closure to seal the cold air out, as opposed to a drafty hole left by a drawstring.
- Down filled collar is like a built in scarf, so you’ll have a cozy draft seal instead of an awkward drawstring at the neck.
- Continuous horizontal baffles allow you to move the insulation, and dial in the perfect amount of warmth for varying conditions. Our baffles are generously filled to prevent unintended down migration in the middle of the night.
- Highest quality Pertex Quantum Y ultralight fabrics, with industry leading DWR.
- RDS (Responsible Down Standard) Certified, ethically sourced goose down from Allied Feather and Down ensures warmth without extra weight. Choose from 900 f.p. Elite goose down, or 850 f.p. HyperDry water resistant goose down. All of our ultralight backpacking quilts come with a Track My Down tag, so you can make sure that the down in your specific sleeping bag meets your high standards. Click here for an example report from a recent lot of our 900 f.p.
We think you’ll find these features make the bags in our Flex series the best ultralight down quilt you can find.