Katabatic’s Return Policy
- All returns require a Return Authorization (RA) number.
- Please request your RA from firstname.lastname@example.org, and include your order number and reason for return.
- RA request must be submitted within 30 days of customer’s receipt of goods.
- Write the RA number clearly on the outside of the return package. Packages without an RA may be declined and returned to sender.
- To qualify for a full refund:
- Item must be in unused, new condition*.
- All tags and labels are still attached. If any tags/labels have been removed, we cannot sell it as unused/new, and we will refund 80% of the purchase price.
- Overfilled sleeping bags are custom and are non-returnable.
- Katabatic Gear is not responsible for return shipping, or items lost or damaged in transit to us. Please ship your return in packaging that will keep it safe on its way back to us, and be sure your shipment is insured. Sleeping bags should not be compressed to a size smaller than the box in which we shipped it to you originally. Compressing the down for continuous days during shipping could result in damage to the item, and render the item not returnable.
*PLEASE NOTE: We have received returned products that could not be considered “new condition” due to stains or odors. Some skin care, hair care, or home care products may inadvertently stain fabrics. Oily hands or face may stain fabrics. Some cooking odors or odors from other gear/clothing may absorb into the product. Please take care until you are certain you are keeping your products, as we may not be able to fully refund an item that is not sellable as new to another customer.