Customer Satisfaction Representative – full time
Katabatic Gear is seeking a friendly outdoor enthusiast to join our team, and contribute to our reputation for excellent customer service. Even though the busy season can be, well, busy, we have a pretty laid back environment, full of people who take pride in exceeding customer expectations.
A typical day will include helping customers make gear selections to meet their individual needs, via email, phone, and occasionally in person. You will also be responsible for order fulfillment (a fancy way of saying “shipping”) and inspecting/preparing gear for shipment. If you want to be a part of making people’s outdoor experiences more comfortable and fun (and if you meet the requirements below) please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify which pieces of our gear you’ve used, if applicable.
- Embrace the ethos of lightweight/ultralight outdoor experiences
- Helpful/friendly/professional interpersonal skills, including writing skills for emails
- Use/extensive experience with Katabatic Gear quilt or backpack. If no experience, a willingness to sleep outside in February – April to get to know our products. 🙂
- Ability to stand for a few hours at a time
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs, with or without assistance
The successful candidate may also have the following skills/experiences:
- Hiked a long trail; long-distance bikepacking/bicycle touring experience
- Excellent social media presence; ability to contribute to our presence
- Experience with website content management
- Starting pay commensurate with experience.
- Paid holidays/vacation. Additional time away from work can be taken unpaid, with approval.
- IRA savings program with company matching.
Location: Lakewood, CO